PAINTED SILOS

Well we finished the ride.  27  easy miles.  Another beautiful day.  Such a nice group.  We're all going out for our final dinner tonight.  It'll be nice to say goodbye to everyone.  I think it was a particularly nice group and that includes the support staff as well.  They were fantastic, so dependable.  

My shoulder is still pretty painful but when I get it in position like when I'm gripping handlebars it feels  okay and I was able to ride at a slower more controlled pace.  I was a little nervous around loose gravel and always looking for rocks or black walnuts on the trail but it was good to finish with everyone and probably good to get on the bike again. 

Tomorrow we tour the Arch in St Louis and then home by way of Indianapolis.


 

THE ACTUAL SUNFLOWER MAZE AT THE BASE OF THE BLUFFS

BIKE SHOP ON THE TRAIL WITH BIKE SCULPTURES

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog